The Yellow Stonecutters Cottage
The Cottage is in Tournahoon, around 3.5KM from Doolin Village and around 3.5KM from Lisdoonvarna. Tournahoon is a small hamlet of around a half a dozen houses. The Cottage is between two newer properties, but on a quiet and private site. The Yellow Cottage has lovely views across Doolin village and the coast.
The Yellow Cottage was fully renovated some 15 years ago and two years ago was given a significant refurbishment (including new kitchen). It has many original features, including a large hearth (with wood burning stove) and Liscannor stone flooring.
The Cottage is a comfortable base from which to explore the area and also enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside.
The Cottage has delightful features and consists of:
- A porch area leading to a lounge, with large hearth and woodburning stove
- Bathroom (with shower) off the kitchen
- The Cottage is double glazed throughout
- Oil fired central heating with radiators in all rooms
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Sunny garden to the front and side
The Cottage is fully furnished and equipped, including a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- A fully equipped kitchen at the rear of the property. There is an electric cooker.
- A double bedroom off the lounge
- A single bedroom off the corridor between the lounge and the kitchen